terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Bill, this letter is for you

I don’t know if you’re gonna come, but i’ll be waiting for you. I don’t know if you’re gonna read this letter, I just wanted to write what I feel.
I’m excited, you don’t know how I feel after that he said that you’re coming. I don’t know how long I’ll be waiting for, but I know you’re coming, I feel you so closer. Every moment that I hear your voice, is a moment very enjoyed. I really don’t know the reason, but I dreamed with the tour in Brazil, in my city, my home. There’s a month that it happened. I know that I’m gonna meet you here, talk with you, hug you, give you a kiss. Baby, I’ve been waiting forever that moment come. I love you, I don’t want your money, I don’t want the ‘Bill Kaulitz singer’, I want the real Bill Kaulitz. I really want you. It’s what I can say.
I’m waiting for the Tokio Hotel here, I’m waiting for you.
Bill, I love you too much. Kisses.

Ps: I don’t know why I’m writing if you won’t read. But maybe it can happen, so I’m gonna let this letter here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário